234189 Type 16 Diaphragm - AFTERMARKET
Type: 16Specially Formulated For Long Life & Hard ServiceCombination of Materials Insures Superior Strength, Flexibility & Resistance To DeteriorationOperating Temperatures Range From -40° F To 212° FDirectly Interchangeable w/ All Competitive Rubber & Neoprene Diaphragms. CROSS REFERENCES: M-462, 5D1565, 928016, 16415
A " Return Authorization Number " must be obtained before returning a product. Any returns without the Return Authorization Number will NOT be processed. Fleetsworld.com will not be responsible for unauthorized returns. Please send your return request to email@example.com. You will receive an authorization number along with the return instructions via email.
* Items must be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date.
* A 18 % restocking fee applies to all returned products.
* All parts must be in new condition and perfect condition and contain all components.
* Returns will not be accepted if the part was installed, modified , misused or in unsalable condition.
* The items must be in the original packaging.
* Some items are special orders and therefore are non-returnable.
* Fleetsworld.com is not responsible for refunds and/or return freight charges.
* All sales are final after 30 days.
* Unacceptable returns will be sent back to the customer on request at the customer's expense.
* Contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Our support department will contact you by e-mail or phone within 24-72 hours (excluding weekends).
* Our support department will issue a return authorization number and provide further instructions to complete the return.